Basic lifeREADY for Employees Only
Move to a Healthier You
At Norton Sports Performance, we have seen that everyone can be an athlete. Our lifeREADY adult classes cater to all fitness levels, providing achievable yet challenging workouts each day. Each class will help improve strength, boost energy, reduce pain and develop a new sense of confidence.
Basic lifeREADY class exclusively for Norton Healthcare employees
Class begins July 20, 2020
Three-month session, free of charge to the first 150 Norton Healthcare employees and eligible spouses*. The Basic lifeREADY class is open to any fitness level, with a focus on those who are new to fitness. The progressive exercise format allows for effective training at your level, with increases at your own pace — all while you enjoy the camaraderie and support of your colleagues in a group setting. Assessment must be complete prior to July 20, 2020.
- Assessment date is Saturday, July 18, 2020, 9 to 11 a.m.; call (502) 409-8888 to schedule.
- A minimum of three instructor-led sessions per week are included.
- Select your three sessions from 11 weekly options.
- Call to register then download the Norton Sports Performance app.
- Nutrition coaching includes daily education, habit and behavioral changes, tracking, accountability and feedback.
- Program provides accountability, motivation, inspiration and results!
Unleash your “best you” in this 60-minute class that accommodates any strength or fitness level. By using a variety of equipment and delivery formats each day, your body will be stronger, energy levels will boost and you will develop a more confident you.
With performance at the forefront, this class is designed to make an impact on your body mass and/or overall strength goals. Build on your baseline strength, efficiency, power and speed with preplanned training cycles.
This class is a seamless blend of the lifeATHLETE and lifeSTRENGTH classes designed to push your movement abilities one step further.