Student athletes in third through 12th grades are empowered with skills to advance your future with confidence in any athletic situation. Gain an advantage over opponents, be encouraged to dream big and gain the strength to win individually or as part of a team.
Are you ready?
sportES (Elementary school, third through fifth grades) – Program includes activities focusing on balance, proprioception, coordination of movement patterns, body weight and core strength progressions in a kid-friendly environment.
sportMS (Middle school, sixth through eighth grades) – Program includes activities focusing on balance; proprioception; coordination in multiple planes of motion; jumping and landing mechanics; speed and agility; relative strength; and increasing overall work capacity.
sportHS (High school, ninth to 12th grades) – Program includes activities focusing on balance; coordination in multiple planes of motion; injury prevention; jumping and landing mechanics; speed and agility; progressive strength; and energy system development.
sportCOLLEGE – College athletes can stay disciplined over winter and summer semester breaks. Training includes activities involving balance; coordination in multiple planes of motion; injury prevention; jumping and landing mechanics; and overall plyometric development; speed/agility mechanics; energy system development; and absolute strength.
Unlimited individual memberships start at $130 per month.
Winter Program – Nov. 30 to Feb. 13
- Middle school- and high school-age athletes
- Intends to develop the total athlete heading into spring sports
- Unlimited training
- Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays: total body strength and power development
- Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays: linear speed, acceleration, change of direction, multidirectional speed and conditioning
- Pre- and post-performance testing to measure progress
- Injury prevention for the overhead athlete
- Lower body mobility
- Iron Athlete T-shirt awarded for top-five attendance over the course of the program
Custom sportREADY Programs
Training for middle school and high school athletes only
sportSPEED – Training to improve linear speed and change of direction mechanics and development, plyometric development and force expression in all planes (12 sessions per month, $85); Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays only.
sportIN-SEASON – Designed to maintain overall strength and power development during the student athlete’s sport season (eight sessions per month, $75).
Personal training – One-on-one training that focuses on areas the athlete needs to develop.
sportTEAM – (Middle school, high school or club organizations) Our coaches design team training packages specifically to target your team’s needs so you have an advantage over your competition. Packages may include, but are not limited to:
- Daily or weekend camps and clinics
- Speed, agility, and sport-specific conditioning
- Sport- and movement-specific injury prevention
- Athletic-based strength and jump training
- Body weight-limited, equipment-based strength and jump training
- Specialty programs for all sport populations
Team training packages vary depending on duration and scope but start at $7 per athlete per training session.
Call (502) 409-8888 to schedule your sportTEAM sessions.